Friday, April 15, 2005

Circles of Lights

Linda Tse Correia
My second favorite of my shots. This required searching for the right area w/multicolored lights that weren't just horizontally oriented for a more dynamic pic, getting the movement of the camera just right so that they were circles & not squiggles of light, setting the shutterspeed/aperture to get the shot correctly and a steady hand in motion. I also did this from a NJ Transit so I had to make sure the inside train lights didn't reflect in my shot too obviously.

This was one of the most fun shots to take.

Circles of Light

4 Comments:

Blogger The Wissy said...

Best Use of Theme

3:06 PM, April 15, 2005  
Blogger leova (↑) said...

best!

1:44 AM, April 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best Use of Theme -- I like the more conceptual use of the circle - making circles in light for the photo (versus just seeing/finding an existing circle for a photo).

11:30 AM, April 19, 2005  
Anonymous michael said...

cool pic!

9:53 AM, April 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home